The key aim of The Pythagoras Society is quality and range of communication between scholars of Pythagoras, as excellent communication helps to ensure understanding and continued discourse of Pythagorean and related disciplines. Our general aims can be summed up as follows:
- To provide an environment for communication and fellowship among scholars of Pythagoras' works and diverse disciplines.
- To organise an annual Pythagoras Society Symposium.
- To create the internal publication titled The Pythagoras Society Proceedings from selected presentations of each Symposium.
- To provide a Pythagoras Society bulletin, to be distributed to the members of the society.
- To provide adequate and appropriate conditions for the storage, protection, and preservation of archival Pythagoras Society materials.